MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Colin reminded me about the calendar idea I wanted to do. There are a few things i'd have to do in order to get this thing off the road.

1) Is everyone up for a wall calendar? Or would everyone prefer a desk calendar. There will be photos from MVAgusta.net members in this calendar so I figured a wall calendar would be nice (larger photo)

2) Size of the calendar. Full size 11x24 (large like the ones you see in the store) or a smaller wall calendar 8.5 x 11 or so

3) Who is interested in purchasing?

I'll probably order a test calendar from places until I get one i'm satisfied with in terms of quality of printing and material.

I'll also have to start looking into which photos i'd like to use in the calendar. Suggestions are welcome. Maybe some that represent quality, scenery, or purely MVAgusta.net related :)

This one is really nice (and will probably be used with permission)

Scenic, great photo, and mvagusta.net on the helmet! :)

I'll need all the help I can get since I'm working full time and also cranking away at the new MVAgusta.net till late night.. swamped!

Oh, and this one:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Wall calendar.
MV Agusta in every scene.
I would like to see the owners with their bikes as well.
Two months from each continent. (Almost. I don't think we have any members in antartica)

CAG

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the around the globe idea is a good one, really reflects the reach of this site

·
Administrator
18,862 Posts
I like the idea. Wall calendar for me. The photo of the vintage MV you showed would be the right overall theme in my opinion. Nice bike, nice view..."suitable for framing".

·
Administrator
18,862 Posts
Yes....I like rthe static shots like the second one. That's really nice.

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
I don't have any photos to contribute yet.:( But I love the idea of the calender! I will definitely buy one! Sign me up:)

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
I'd buy a wall calendar, but it should be nice, not like printed on a home copier kinda thing :blah: . I would suggest a layout that allows for smaller shots to also be added in the borders, or wherever, so that we could get more than 12 pictures in!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
774 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Ooh, I forget, check also my gallery on this site !

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Wall calender and I would purchase one!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I'm in for a wall calendar. With mine in it, I'd take a few! :) :) :)

1 - 20 of 94 Posts