MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 40 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
14,687 Posts
gear indicator?

That looks awesome!
PLLLLLLEASEEEEE.
Somebody PM me the makers details. I want 1!!!

go to the UK Forum link;
http://www.mvagustauk.net/forum/show...-LED-BACKLIGHT

or PM Adam, merc07

yes, i want 2 of them.....but i can't be without an MV to ride, so i think i'll send the Brutale dash and put the F4 dash on it.....

even better idea! i'll send both while i'm at Bubba lll:yo::yo::yo::yo:

·
Registered
391 Posts
That looks awesome!
PLLLLLLEASEEEEE.
Somebody PM me the makers details. I want 1!!!
Check your pm sent his details also sent it to the other guys.

His work is great & quick turn around, the dash looks original & works great easy set up very pleased with it.

Scott.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
intigrated gear indicator

His work is great & quick turn around, the dash looks original & works great easy set up very pleased with it.

Scott.
Also had mine done,This guy is genuine,Keeps in contact all the way through,Two week turn around from the U/K,Looks fantastic, works superbly well,Easy to set up,Even sends a catalogue of the dash faces he does,Very pleased with it:mouthwate

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Send me some details too please ?

Scott.
:mouthwate

Also had mine done,This guy is genuine,Keeps in contact all the way through,Two week turn around from the U/K,Looks fantastic, works superbly well,Easy to set up,Even sends a catalogue of the dash faces he does,Very pleased with it:mouthwate
Pictures please ?

·
Registered
435 Posts
I have stolen Scotts off the AGO and love it........nice feeling to just glance down and see what gear you are in......highly recommend it..........

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've asked a couple of forum members, a couple of times, for the gear face innovators contact info. No replies yet, so may I ask assistance from the forum at large. Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Have the contact info, thanks a lot.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thanks to the 4 who sent me the contact details. Sorted and on it's way to Ferdinando.

Allan

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Please PM me the contact info as well. I am quite interested in this.

·
Jason + Stanley Knife + D.I.Y = Casualty and
1,061 Posts
can someone shoot me his deatails also please thanks

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Thanks proddie for PMing me. I just shot him an email. With winter coming it should be the right time to get this mod done :D

21 - 40 of 154 Posts