MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
. . . TL1000 and my '05 F4 together on one policy, fully comp, just under £20/mth with Bikesure. (y)
Amazing how quotes and premiums vary between different insurers/brokers. Just last week Bikesure quoted me £1630 for a new Fireblade. I settled with BeMoto for less than half that. My old favourite, MCE, quoted £7751.62 :eek: which I see as one of those 'we don't want you' premiums.
*I'm also over 50 with good No Claims history.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Amazing how quotes and premiums vary between different insurers/brokers. Just last week Bikesure quoted me £1630 for a new Fireblade. I settled with BeMoto for less than half that. My old favourite, MCE, quoted £7751.62 :eek: which I see as one of those 'we don't want you' premiums.
*I'm also over 50 with good No Claims history.
:oops::rolleyes::unsure: I had similar, based on nil bonus as I had a 7-8 year break from insuring my own bikes on the road. But Bikesure came out the best. That said I had a working relationship with one of their underwriters, so was pleased with the outcome. Albeit paying way too much for experience level with max bonus on car etc. But as you say, had some silly quotes in the process between £2k-7500 for an 11 year old £7500 F4. I'm not 50 yet though :D (y)

41 - 42 of 42 Posts