MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm pay around 500.00 for 6 months coverage. I also have a speeding ticket and accident on my record.
Ahahh, a Rolls-Royce is just an amazing car, but I’m sure that you will encounter a lot of problems during insurance. Firstly, it became really difficult in the United States to find a reliable company with favorable conditions for a deal. Secondly, your car belongs to luxury models and not all companies agree to insure it. In addition, you will have to pay about $ 800 per month for insurance of such a car. I would advise you to contact the guys from generalliabilityinsure.com, because I myself work with them and I can say that they are professionals in this field.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Oh wow.. UK insurance premium is dirt cheap. Do you guys pay for collision coverage or only comp?
I pay around $600 per year for my MV F4RR. I do have a multi motorcycle, car discount added. No tickets and very careful street rider.
I am young and my speed traps are tracks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How much more is everyone paying on insurance for the RR as opposed to the standard Brutale and Dragster?

I was messing around online today and noticed that neither Progressive not Geico have added the RR to their available models in order to get a quote. When I first got my Brutale Progressive hadn't added the B3s to their available options yet and wanted to charge me an exorbitant amount since it was unknown.
2019 dragster rr here erie insurance 100 month 32 years old no accidents

·
Registered
519 Posts
Cheapest for my 2015 RR is £75.00 year

I went for better cover and EU breakdown and pay £150.00

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
£75.00 per year ? "You can't be serious"

If you don't mind me asking what age, experience and with which company did you acieve that

I appreciate that it is far cheaper in the west country, but a premium at £75.00 must be an all time record

·
Registered
519 Posts
50 ‘something’
Full NCB (protected)
Riding since I was 16
No points ever
Only claim 7 years ago no fault

I went with Bikesure who I’ve been with 5 years & their excess was only £250

·
Registered
882 Posts
UK F4, all modifications covered, i pay 210 per year, fully comp, 0 excess.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts