MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice piston type Ohlins damper I would like to install on my 2006 Brute. Does anyone know of a supplier that sells a hardware mounting kit for this application ? I hate to spend more money on another unit if this one can be made to work.

Thanks in advance ,

Joe :brutale:

·
Registered
626 Posts
There is an Italian Bike parts seller out of Las Vegas I believe who made his own mounting kit for the Arrow dampers that used to be available. I would contact him via his phone number on his site, he answered the phone for me! (a google search would probably work, sorry i forget the name of the place)

·
Registered
494 Posts
That damper kit was designed for the Arrow damper. We used to carry some. It is the same profile as the Matris. The Arrow was a nice damper for the Brutale but unfortunately Arrow has discontinued them. The mounting kit in question may still be available but they will not fit the Ohlins shaft styled dampers.

·
Registered
14,533 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Yes..the Scotts is the best damper at this time for the older Brutales. We've sold many of them with no complaints. We designed the original Scotts damper kit but we discontinued it in favor of the Scotts version.

·
Registered
14,533 Posts
mounted?

don't you guys ever use search?

try MotovationUSA, a forum sponsor

Cazadore will have the mounts.....he's already posted that, on a different thread and i think it was today :stickpoke

:f4::brutale:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dampers and manners

Hey Knurl, of course we use search. There are zero posts about putting an Ohlins "piston-type " damper on a Brute... :stickpoke

1 - 11 of 11 Posts