MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my pipe from the post office this afternoon (after dropping by the mew Ducati-MV Scottsdale dealership grand opening--more on that later!), and installed it this evening after letting the bike cool down.
I'll just say it was harder than I had hoped, but easier than I feared.

Exhaust is definitley louder, esp. at idle.
I did not install the new eprom, as I didn't feel like taking th bike apart tonight. However, the bike is already slightly smoother below 4k, and absolutey rips past 6k. You can tell there is much less backpressure, but no noticeable snags.

Temp didn't seem affected, but I will be getting the headers and mid-pipe ceramic coated shortly.

Man, and I swear, I could feel the weight loss when pushing the bike around the garage :jsm:

All in all, a very good mod. :yo:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
fazer6 said:
Picked up my pipe from the post office this afternoon (after dropping by the mew Ducati-MV Scottsdale dealership grand opening--more on that later!), and installed it this evening after letting the bike cool down.
I'll just say it was harder than I had hoped, but easier than I feared.

Exhaust is definitley louder, esp. at idle.
I did not install the new eprom, as I didn't feel like taking th bike apart tonight. However, the bike is already slightly smoother below 4k, and absolutey rips past 6k. You can tell there is much less backpressure, but no noticeable snags.

Temp didn't seem affected, but I will be getting the headers and mid-pipe ceramic coated shortly.

Man, and I swear, I could feel the weight loss when pushing the bike around the garage :jsm:

All in all, a very good mod. :yo:
Its amazing how heavy that cat POS is isn't?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts