MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nope, not Facebook, Not Twitter, or tumbler. Im talking about Instagram App for android and apple. this app is about you post pictures and you can "like" and/or "comment" on them. you can also tag ppl to see a picture or however you want to use it. i post this on here "general" because recently Mv Joined this trend. when you download the app you can see all of their pics(not many just yet) on their page. this is MV Agusta USA and their page is @mvagustausa

they some interesting pictures that i've never seen. also some ppl that are probably on this forum showing off their bikes. Check it out. and when you join make sure to request me as a friend/follow @itskreativ hope to see some of you soon. btw i like this WAY BETTER than facebook :drummer:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Nope, not Facebook, Not Twitter, or tumbler. Im talking about Instagram App for android and apple. this app is about you post pictures and you can "like" and/or "comment" on them. you can also tag ppl to see a picture or however you want to use it. i post this on here "general" because recently Mv Joined this trend. when you download the app you can see all of their pics(not many just yet) on their page. this is MV Agusta USA and their page is @mvagustausa

they some interesting pictures that i've never seen. also some ppl that are probably on this forum showing off their bikes. Check it out. and when you join make sure to request me as a friend/follow @itskreativ hope to see some of you soon. btw i like this WAY BETTER than facebook :drummer:
Gotcha...just followed you, but you are protected species it seems ;-)

@lukerides be me...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts