MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to get some info on an ecu that came with a job lot of parts I bought. I bought these parts for the 750s plastics I needed but got a few parts within the job lot that I am going to sell on. I think what I have is a race ECU. But would appreciate someone more knowledgable letting me know. It’s marked with the sticker Mv Corse F4 1000 RG3 then IAW 5SM.AO F511 HW400/8014-CA01 5ZDY5XECG. I believe this indicates it’s a race is ecu. But as stated would be grateful for any info. Cheers. Jim.

·
Super Moderator
21,417 Posts
@Jimbo4: Yes, that is a "Race" ECu for an F4 1000S.

All that means is the ECu does not use the lambda sensor input and it has enriched mapping to make up for a freer flowing exhaust.

It is a Magneti Marelli 5SM ECU.

It is not compatible with your bike.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the detailed reply. Yeh, no intention of using it on mine as I have a 750. It came with some other bits that I will look to sell on. I was reasonably confident about what it was. But good to have it confirmed. Thanks. These are going for £435 when u exchange your ecu. What would be a fair price to advertise it at. (Serious answers only please. Ha ha.)

·
Super Moderator
21,417 Posts
Take a look though the forum's For Sale section. Search ECU.

I seem to recall the last one went for around $300.00 USD as we try to take care of our own.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts