MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if any body else was experiencing problems getting MV gear. I have tried to order some shirts, key rings and a jacket but have been told by 3 dealers that there is an "issue" with getting MV Agusta Special Parts & Corse gear in the US. Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Dealers sometimes dont like going through the hassle for such small sales but for 3 of them to say that is a bit odd.

Considered buying online from MV?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What online source do you reccommend? I have tried to order directly fromthe MV Agusta Special Parts site but they do ship to the US. They want you to go through a US dealer or Cagiva USA.

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
The dealership down in the heart of atlanta had a bunch of MV stuff on sale, i got a t-shirt and they were nice enough to give me 4 of the gas tank size MV stickers which i had been trying to get since i bought the bike. When i asked if they could order clothing they said no problem. Give them a try if you haven't already. Good Luck.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I ordered a shirt from FBF three weeks ago and it has never arrived. Hopfuly is was just a fluke, but something to consider if this doesnt get sorted out.

Just something to think about :stickpoke

·
Registered
975 Posts
hey guys, don't forget that i'm working directly with mv corse and mv varese !!!!! any orders??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey alkatraxx!

Wow, nice to hear that you work directly for MV. I have been trying to get a shirt and 2 of those Corse Key Rings (not the Press Pass) for a while now but to no avail. What can I do to get them from you? Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts