MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
No ... never seen it...

After OP I can say that is really nice, too many bumps and walls but anyway a nice and funny track.

Today I was almost "breaking the wall" of 1.39! Tomorrow I have to go under 1.38... that's my goal... if we do that we can go in TOP10 easily!

We'll see.. :p

CIAO A TUTTI!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck Luca!!! I can't imagine how hard it is to learn a new track in such a short time and compete at that level. You're doing great and we're all pulling for you!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Good Luck Luca ! It would be phantastic to see You in the Top 10 !

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Luca & Matt - you guys are really working hard, and the bikes are improving too. Both of you will be in the top 10 very soon!

Good luck in qualifying and the races!

Alex

·
Registered
352 Posts
Not bad for race one, but hopefully we can see both of them in the top 10 today in race 2. GOOD LUCK MATT AND LUCA!!!!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What happened to Matt in Sunday's race? Matt was running great but finished 27th. Just wondering if he crashed that he is alright.

·
Registered
24 Posts
No, he didn't crash. He is fine, he had a mechanical problem of somesort, perhaps he will post later when he gets home again.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bocephus said:
No, he didn't crash. He is fine, he had a mechanical problem of somesort, perhaps he will post later when he gets home again.
Glad to hear he is okay.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Bocephus said:
Man, that is tough. It's hard enough to watch Matt & Luca giving it their all only to have the bikes give out. I can only imagine how difficult it has to be as a rider, or a team member.

Keep working at it. The results will come!

Alex

1 - 17 of 17 Posts