MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this is the 'joys' of owning an Italian, but has anybody else had similar issue to this?
The indicators and hazard warning all work perfect when just doing the pre-ride checks in the garage with the ignition on........but as soon as the engine is running, completely stop working altogether.......until you switch the engine off and turn the key back to ignition?

Do I start looking for the problem at the relays or any other ideas?

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
I guess this is the 'joys' of owning an Italian, but has anybody else had similar issue to this?
The indicators and hazard warning all work perfect when just doing the pre-ride checks in the garage with the ignition on........but as soon as the engine is running, completely stop working altogether.......until you switch the engine off and turn the key back to ignition?

Do I start looking for the problem at the relays or any other ideas?

That'll be the yam yam effect :laugh:

As it's all sides , it may be an idea to check the indicator relay out

Joe

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Joe,

I can't come back at ya about the yam yam as not sure what the warwickshire lot 'am' called !
As I have only just had the bike and still getting to know it, where are the relays hidden away and is there any test you can do to them, as guess there is nothing you can swap it with to try?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts