MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

A little advice here please.... looking to replace left hand front indicator globe on 2000 750. Globe is 12V 10W which I am having trouble finding without purchasing from feeney's for $23.50 a globe :eek: . Popped a 12V 5W which does the trick although the signal is slower.

I've been advised that straying from the original globe could spell trouble with electrics down the track......is this so or can I save some money here & stick to the alternative???

Looking forward to hearing some sound advice!

LuLu :)

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
1) you get the orginal globe, so the flash rate is the same.

2) you can change the flasher relay for a Narva LED relay (ADR approve flash rate) which will give you the same flash rate no matter what globe you use. The downside is that if the globe dies, the working globe will keep flashing, ie no blown light indicator. I've modify the rear blinkers for LED and the total cost is about $20-$30.00. It also looks 1000% better.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Lulu_gems said:
Hi Guys,

A little advice here please.... looking to replace left hand front indicator globe on 2000 750. Globe is 12V 10W which I am having trouble finding without purchasing from feeney's for $23.50 a globe :eek: . Popped a 12V 5W which does the trick although the signal is slower.

I've been advised that straying from the original globe could spell trouble with electrics down the track......is this so or can I save some money here & stick to the alternative???

Looking forward to hearing some sound advice!

LuLu :)

I looked everywhere in Melbourne for a replacement bulb....couldn't find one. Pain in the ass....ended up getting from dealer. i know your pain :)

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Pickup the LED flasher relay from Repco about $21.00 AUD. Narva Part Number 68249BL (square shape).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts