MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a carbon fiber/plexiglass headlight unit from Alex at GPracing. I asked him to get the unit for me from Aviacompositi, which he happily did. Several weeks ago while riding the plexiglass lens was coming loose on a ride. I was only 10 miles away from my house so I removed it completely from the carbon fiber and stuck it in my pocket. When I got home I noticed the keys in my pocket scratched the plexiglass lens:banghead::cry:. Knowing this was somewhat of my fault I emailed Aviacompositi of what happened. I asked if their was any way I could order another lens to replace the one I had. They asked for the SN off my unit. A couple days later they I got a email from them stating the company they get the glue from must of changed formulas on them and it did not stand up to their standards. I was told I was going to get a replacement unit. Email earlier this week asking for my phone number and address and guess what showed up today:naughty:. A new unit.
This is a company which stands behind their products and provided great customer service to me. I would recommend them to anyone, except the a..holes which think the world revolves around them and you can never make happy:stickpoke
Top notch company with great products. Only wish they made more parts I needed for my bike.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
With you Andrew... They are remarkably responsive and great to deal with, I wish they made more exclusive items as well. Thanks for sharing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts