MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just had Arrow Inox headers and decat pipe with MV Course silencers installed, PC3 and Dyno tuned with custom map to my 06 Brutale 910s.

Previous Hp 114.89
New Hp 129.36

Gained Hp 14.47

Runs smoother, quicker and sounds awesome.

I am stoked :yo:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
I have just had Arrow Inox headers and decat pipe with MV Course silencers installed, PC3 and Dyno tuned with custom map to my 06 Brutale 910s.

Previous Hp 114.89
New Hp 129.36

Gained Hp 14.47

Runs smoother, quicker and sounds awesome.

I am stoked :yo:
Fantastic,this is the only way to do it,with a dyno tune,no use guessing.Well done.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the before and after dyno graph and the work was done by Dave Edgecombe at Dynobike in Moorabbin, Victoria, AU.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Wow, the results look impressive. Congrats.

Not having to have tuned a bike on a dyno, I'd like to ask a (potentially silly) question.

I have only seen dyno measurements only under Wide Open Throttle. How do one tune under partial throttle? Or do you not worry about it?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dyno graphs are only usualy shown under WOT as they are all about graphing max power. When a dyno tune is done in my experience (only with PCs) they are done at a number of load points and at different throttle openings.

By the way, nice gains Brutaley, imho dyno tuning is the only way to go, off the shelf maps are a recipe for unhappiness....

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts