MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looks like mounting holes for something... But I dont actually know so I guess this was a little bit of a worthless post :conveyer:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Notto said:
Looks like mounting holes for something... But I dont actually know so I guess this was a little bit of a worthless post :conveyer:
You're a big help :crazyeyes

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
it's a pre-drilled port for data acquisition hardware (wheel speed sensor).

if there are any questions about the intent of the F4, that should pretty much settle it. LOL.

alex

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
altoon said:
it's a pre-drilled port for data acquisition hardware (wheel speed sensor).

if there are any questions about the intent of the F4, that should pretty much settle it. LOL.

alex
Thank you! That makes sense, and it really is great to see MV's winning in SuperStock; Next is MotoGP :yo:

·
Registered
604 Posts
fazer6, good question.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
fazer6 said:
Thank you! That makes sense, and it really is great to see MV's winning in SuperStock; Next is MotoGP :yo:
well, i wouldn't be getting too excited for MV in MotoGP. that could take a while. let's see them get to WSBK first.

alex

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
altoon said:
well, i wouldn't be getting too excited for MV in MotoGP. that could take a while. let's see them get to WSBK first.

alex

Yeah, but a fella can dream, right? Besides, BMW is skipping all that and just entering MGP :toothless

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
holy christ, bmw is a friggin' HUGE company! (50 BILLION EURO revenue) they piss the kind of money it takes to compete in MotoGP. when they enter they will by default be the 800-pound gorilla of MotoGP racing. name me another company that is in MotoGP that is as big as bmw?

i'd love to see MV compete at the highest level too, but i'm not willing to see it happen if it jeopardizes the financial health of the company.

and if you're going racing, you better be able to win. otherwise, just don't do it.

just my $0.02

alex

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well said

altoon said:
Name me another company that is in MotoGP that is as big as BMW?
I'd love to see MV compete at the highest level too, but I'm not willing to see it happen if it jeopardizes the financial health of the company.
If you're going racing, you better be able to win.
Another company like Honda? Kawasaki?
Excellent points follow though, I'd rather see MV turn out a high quality product also. MotoGP would not be an investment on their part. World SBK maybe but I think it would be more trouble than it is worth just like for Benelli.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts