MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Hope all is well.
I am the happy? ( didn't take delivery yet) owner of a new white Dragster.
It is a very beautiful bike but what it is more impressive is the attention to detail and the finishing which is not the same on other bikes.
I come from a hypermotard 1100, I love ducati but decided to change for couple of reasons.
I am sure I will find a great community here to share our passion and experiences in good fun.
I am eager to write a ride report but this will have to wait a little.

Cheers to all,

Jihad

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey

Thanks guys!
Hey Wiss! Happy to hear from another Lebanese!!! Hope ther aren't too many because this forum will be useless with more than a couple of us!!! Lol
The bike has to stay in the showroom this week end for an open house and I am traveling on Sunday for a week so no bike until next Sunday if they are nice enough to open the doors for me and deliver it .....
Until then!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
....,. Can't post from my computer, something wrong... So doing it via my phone ..... So sorry in advance for any f.... Up!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Welcome along, what were MV thinking when they made provisions for a pillion, although I know now why the seat hump is there to keep the rider pushed forward up against the tank, if they moved back they'd shove the passenger off the back :laughing:

At least the pegs are quick and easy to remove ;)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Man Rule #1........only two adult balls per motorcycle.
:stickpoke. Kidding.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My nasty Softail seat has more room!
And my wife calls it the "butt expander". HA!
I thought the same when I saw the Dragster, if I ever get one i will remove the pillion pegs!

Ed :)
Hummmm? Butt expander! Could be a nice business here!!!
Thank you ! :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Johad where in lebanon are you from? My family is from north lebanon near kousba. Yes yes mountain people lol. What do you do in lebanon?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Hey, I am from Beirut, city people :) , I know the north of course, and Kousba is a well known area, we ride through te north from time to time, some of the nicest roads and sceneries, great food too!
Were u born down under or in Lebanon? Have u been here?
Actually I have a video from a ride north on YouTube, will try to find the link ....
Still using my phone to post on this forum as it is not working on my PC, it is a pain in the soon to be expanded butt!

·
Super Moderator
22,087 Posts
Jihad,

Try using compatibility mode on your browser. I am making an assumption here that you are using Internet Explorer. Sometimes it has compatibility issues. Or, you could try using Google Chrome, it seems to work well.

Welcome!

Chuck

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Johad,

Try using compatibility mode on your browser. I am making an assumption here that you are using Internet Explorer. Sometimes it has compatibility issues. Or, you could try using Google Chrome, it seems to work well.

Welcome!

Chuck
Thanks Chock I will try this! :)

Jihad

·
Super Moderator
22,087 Posts
Let us know how you make out....

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Hey, I am from Beirut, city people :) , I know the north of course, and Kousba is a well known area, we ride through te north from time to time, some of the nicest roads and sceneries, great food too!
Were u born down under or in Lebanon? Have u been here?
Actually I have a video from a ride north on YouTube, will try to find the link ....
Still using my phone to post on this forum as it is not working on my PC, it is a pain in the soon to be expanded butt!

I was born in oz my friend. My family go back every year in the summer. I lived in dubsi for 5 years and use to visit very frequently.

Man those roads in the north are very hsiry and dsngerous but saying that i use too say would be cool riding through here.

You have too be on your A game riding through lebanon the drivers there are nuts loll.

How is summer going to be there this year. ? Big parties or what lol. Beirut is amazing and special place.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome Jihad.

I think it's great that this forum captures proud MV owners from such a wide range of countries. Lebannon is not a place I would normally imagine as a nice place to ride bikes, but hopefully you two on here enjoy yourselves and those Dragsters.

Mark

1 - 20 of 35 Posts