MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site so i have joined today. I'm from Maryland and ever since I've laid my eyes on the Agust at the motorcycle show last year I have been in luv....I have seen a few on the road and I just cannot contain the urge. I currently straddle a Suzuki Hayabusa which is a great bike but I am going to sell her this winter in preparations for my purchase of an Agusta F4 1000. There are three possible dealer which are semi-close to my Maryland location. Does anyone have any preferenced on any of the three dealers?

Fast By Ferraci
Willow Grove, PA

North American Warhorse
Scranton, PA

or

BMW-Ducati Motorcycles of Charlotte
Matthews, NC

·
Registered
44 Posts
Stay away from Ferracci. Trust me and don't ask why or else you may flood this thread.

Warhorse: I've heard nothing but good things about them

The dealer in NC I've heard nothing about.

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
I bought my bike from Warhorse and they are great. they even give you discounts on parts for it after you buy the bike from there. Greg and Scott are both contacts there to speak with. STAY AWAY FROM FERRACCI!!!!! After you buy and MV you will wonder what you ever saw in any jap bike!! These bikes are the things dreams are made of, i know b/c it was a dream of mine that came true also!!

Hey VG, do you know what is up with the other MV Forum?? and have you heard anything about Capo?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Norwalk CT

Been there before and they have on 05 f4 1000 for sale right now you can grab for 19k
www.motofixx.com

ask for Dan

it was originally mine but I found a used 750 in mint condition.
They also have a used 02 Black and red Senna with 2k miles on it for like 15 I think. Check it out and not to far from Maryland

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for all of the advice...i have learned at least one thing...I WILL NOT BUY FROM FBF!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts