MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was passing by the local MV dealers over the weekend, outside trading hours, just to have a look through the window and to my surprise they had a Senna which appears to be in mint condition on the floor and the Corse was gone.

So I spoke to them today and was told that the Corse was sold seperately and that this Senna #125 (?) with around 5,000km on the clock belonged to someone who wishes to sell it as they have placed an order for the new Senna (which should be here mid year) and that they are asking AU$36,000.

I'm going in when I get the chance and will see if I can get some pics.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
If it were in mint condition, that sounds like a great deal, given a new F4 with on roads must be A$34k or so....
Lookforward to the photos!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Go in with redbook.com.au valuations, and beat them down with that :finger:

Red Book Code M.V.02AC
MV AGUSTA F4 SPR SENNA

Cycle ROAD Manual 5sp 750cc
Trade in price guide* $19,200 - $22,800
National average price - private sale* $25,600 - $30,400
Price when new (RRP) $42,000
all prices quoted are GST inclusive

Does it have RG3 + chip, cover and stand, as well as the stock pipes?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
All these suggested price lists are at best very non emotional....you want a limited MV... go with your heart, and stuff what a listed trade book may suggest, reckon its still a good price considering the limited nature of the bike!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yeah for sure, no point denying yourself something you want if you can have it right. Just best to be armed with what the dealer would have offered. No point paying more than you have to.

How many F4 Senna's came into OZ anyway? My mate has one, and Troy Corser has another. Seen a few in Just Bikes/Motorcycle Trader over the years.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Steptoe said:
Does it have RG3 + chip, cover and stand, as well as the stock pipes?
I was told it has all the extras.

I should clarify that my interest in this bike is one of purely curiosity and admiration for a stunning motorcycle and as these things are rare (I'm surprised there was one in my state) I just thought I would share it with those who might be interested...

As for me I couldn't afford the Senna, not at that price but I'm happy enough as I just put a deposit on a used (1500kms) 05' F4 1000 1+1 with RG3+chip a couple of weeks back which if things go well I will have in another week or two.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Rockethouse, how much are you paying for the F4? Would be very interested in this, what month was it manufactured? Just like to see how value is holding....I still am considering a trade up to the last Ago in Australia....

There are 2 Sennas for sale on the East Coast that I know of...Mmmmm

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He was asking AU$29,900 but dropped it to $26,000, it has decent scuff on the front gaurd but the rest is mint never dropped.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
That price is good for such low kays, I would be asking some tough questions on how the scuff came about given the rest is unmarked!

Anything with similar Kms over here is about $28 -$29k

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was told the scuff happened when it bottomed out. Just out of curisoity do you know how much for the the other Senna's?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now that I've worked that out I can post the others.

By the way, the originals are larger than these so if anyone can help me out with how I can post them at their original size I will repost them.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Oh what a beauty! :love:

Upload them to the mvagusta.net gallery at:

http://mvagusta.net/gallery/

Browse down to the USER SUBMISSION area and then choose the drop-down menu to add photos :)

I will make you an album and link them in from here then everyone can view the full size :)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Are you referring to the gallery? Unfortunately I do not see them there. You should be able to see them in the user submission area once you upload them.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Velocemoto said:
I know that bike...owner now has a 1000.
Thats interesting..Senna for a 1000

I believe it may have changed hands since you last saw it.

Though it now belongs to the bike shop it was owned by a guy here in SA (who I spoke to the other day) whom bugged the original owner a guy from VIC for about 18 months until he was finally ready to sell it.

The owner I spoke to used it to put towards the new Senna which he said will probably stay in the crate...don't worry I said something... anyway when it arrives I am welcome to go and have a look at it and I'll post the pics.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts