MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`ve done this twice before with no results.
It would be nice to meet up with some of my west coast brothers for a beer and talk MV.
Regards,Chris.:stickpoke

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I'd meet up with you but if it is this coming week, I'll be out of town all week. You shouldn't come next week anyway, the forecast is horrible, rain all week with over 10" and up to 20" of rain in some areas.
Good time to visit the local shops though, my shop Moto Forza in Escondido (1/2 hour north on the I-15 from SD) and my friends Josh and Paul at GP Motorcycles on India Street just along the I-5, right East of the airport in San Diego.
Yeah, check in at Moto Forza and see if my guys are actually working when I'm gone..!:stickpoke:naughty:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have actually been in town since the 12th and head back on the night of the 22nd. We have been spending our time running up and down the coast from Del mar to Oceanside. I am staying in Solana beach and today we are heading out to the desert before it gets hit with the big rain. Seeing your shop is now definitely on my todo list.

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
If you have any way to get a bike, A couple of us are going on a ride tomorrow morning probably around 8:30-9. I'm in Cardiff only a couple miles from you. Shoot me a pm. :f4:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got to crash2much`s shop today although he was not there. Got to talk to his worker Chris who was a very nice fellow and of corse I had to buy a souvenir MV t shirt and he even gave me the forum discount. It was a very nice clean shop with a large number of great bikes and he even had the sister white B1078 to my bike there. I hope to meet him the next time I am in town and it would be even better if I could some how arrange a way to go ridding.
My regards, Chris.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts