MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like a few others my pillion seat on my Brutale finally came off at speed (on a track of all places). I'd like to purchase a red cover probably Alcantara. Perhaps a black seat cover for the rider seat if the price isn't silly. In the past I recall seeing a few photos of covers with contrasting stitching that looked pretty good.

Any advice on where to source the material?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Have you checked the neoprene? The MV Corse seats have made from this material. I have pilot and passenger and the bike look good and this material are non slippery.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not married to any one material, just looking for something that looks good and a vendor.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Search/check out Lorraines Seat Factory or shoot Ade Critten a PM. I got mine from him and its brilliant. I had reservations about how clean it would stay but they are all gone, ive one 6000 miles on it, wet and dry and also had several greasy finer marks on it, they all rubbed off, it still looks like new. 100% recommended.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, Ade's seats look beautiful. Just trying to find pricing and shipping info on the web now.

Sean

1 - 6 of 6 Posts