MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
reminds me of a scene from The Big Lebowski after his car was stolen and found.
Dude: "do you have any promising leads?"
Officer: "leads?? yeah we've got six detectives working on it down at the station....they've got us working in shifts!! Huh....leads.
Kind of reminds me of my daily commute to work.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I guess he must have left the chip pan on the heat at home. :lightning

·
Registered
236 Posts
120 mph wheelies as they pass a car, 140 through he tunnels and almost every car moved over. Here in the US, there may have been one or two cars move over and likely only b/c they were going to exit. It is still amazing the amount of respect that most Europeans have for those who choose to drive faster than they are willing to drive, even if they may be breaking the law.

·
Registered
236 Posts
My conversion may be of a bit. It appears that he breaks the 200 kmh barrier, but with the glare it is hard to see and who knows how accurate the speedo really is. Is it just me or does the Honda dash look very dated? I was curious if the delay at the beginning was to adjust for times between toll stations? I wonder if he recieved any tickets in the mail a few days later?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I know that road too - only driven it in cars but it's a lot of fun. Even though it's always been in fast cars the locals were always very quick as they knew exactly how fast they could take each corner. That guy did break 200 kph and outright speed isn't really a problem - inappropriate speed is.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
It's the 'usual' problem when riding rapidly on public roads. :wtf: The rider may be capable, even though what he/she is doing is illegal, but it's the other road users, sometimes elderly with slower reactions, who just aren't equipped to deal with modern bikes bearing down on them at over two miles per minute. :blah: Can be a tragic recipe. :stopp:

·
Registered
125 Posts
meah ... given the opportunity .... I'd be there doing the same speeds too ... ;)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts