MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
18,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At the Indy MotoGP, just after MotoGP warm up concluded, the announcer asked for a moment of silence in memory of Castiglioni and the crowd complied.

Jumbo Trons with the simple message on black background: "In memory of ...."

Nice touch

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Nice of them. I wonder if their will be any mention of it at the MotoGP coverage on TV?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Administrator
18,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Disappointed they didn't do the same for Gary Nixon.....but still, it was an interesting side bar in the usual race day agenda,

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Disappointed they didn't do the same for Gary Nixon.....but still, it was an interesting side bar in the usual race day agenda,
the TV coverage did show someone take a lap on one of Nixon's triumphs and had a memorial screen with a short moment of silence.

·
Administrator
18,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the TV coverage did show someone take a lap on one of Nixon's triumphs and had a memorial screen with a short moment of silence.
That's right....Saturday. He rode the track backwards....It happened while few were paying attention. I don't think that was organized by the FIM....

Didn't see the the TV coverage, since I was at the track.....glad they included that. i feel better now. Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Guys in Australia on the tv they mentioned the Passing of CC and also Gary the rider was Steve Parish and as stated it was ridden in reverse as is the tradition as a mark of respect Cheers P

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Yes our Australian commentators mentioned CC, Ducati and MV in the light of CCs contribution to motorcycle production and racing history.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
It means that there is a ton of bitching on here about parts supply and now everyone is bemoaning the death of Claudio. Who do you think runs the damned company? The guy who wrote the nice letter, that's who.

Furthermore people die all the time all over the world. So what's the big deal? Just another stiff in my book.

·
Registered
729 Posts
It means that there is a ton of bitching on here about parts supply and now everyone is bemoaning the death of Claudio. Who do you think runs the damned company? The guy who wrote the nice letter, that's who.

Furthermore people die all the time all over the world. So what's the big deal? Just another stiff in my book.
Yea you are right, you don't even own an MV anymore, why would you care?:loser:

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
I am embarassed to death every time I post on here knowing that I don't officially belong anymore. I do have a little plastic Tambo model though. That cut any ice?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
tenure? lol.

nice gesture, i think.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts