MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://forum.mvagustaclubdefrance.com/showthread.php?t=450

On picture, you could see : Alkatraxx, F4 Corse, F4 Corse Black Edition, F4 Special Parts, Gladio, Brutale Senna...

In fact, last week-end, it was the Ducati Days in France. So, my friends and me, we decided to go to "Zone Rouge", Alkatraxx shop who sale MV but aslo Ducati. With final, Alka sold as many of MV that of Ducati… :yo:

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Drool...

Thanks! Fantastic pics! :)

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Auré said:
http://forum.mvagustaclubdefrance.com/showthread.php?t=450

On picture, you could see : Alkatraxx, F4 Corse, F4 Corse Black Edition, F4 Special Parts, Gladio, Brutale Senna...

In fact, last week-end, it was the Ducati Days in France. So, my friends and me, we decided to go to "Zone Rouge", Alkatraxx shop who sale MV but aslo Ducati. With final, Alka sold as many of MV that of Ducati… :yo:

WHOW!!!!!
I love those pics!!!!!!
Alka,you are king designer!!!!
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
I'm jealous.

·
Registered
293 Posts
odonata said:
wow!

nice to see pics of those bikes in everyday setting... beautiful! I like the Alka Corse as much as the real Corse! when I am in Paris this November, I will be sure to visit Alka's shop.

Which part of Paris is this picture?
It's 'Porte Maillot' (Maillot gate?), in front of the 'Palais des Congrès'.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
admin said:
Wow, very nice photos

Please start an album with the full sized versions!!

They are not my photographs but those of Tatayo, a member of this forum! So, I prefer not to use them for my album.

·
Registered
158 Posts
i work in Paris right now, great place to be... and just a 2 hour drive to alex :)

diego

btw. super fotos !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts