MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

As you know the mirrors on the F3 and F4 are not very functional.
Here is a $6 fix, enjoy !

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the post, I like the idea, I just can't find them on ebay or Amazon. Where did you get them from? as I like the version you have as it is unobtrusive.
Are these the same? 2pcs/Set Car Round Stick On Framed Rearview Wide Angle Convex Blind Spot Mirrors 4683812482743 | eBay
Canadian Tire here in Canada. I can't tell if the one you linked is the same tho. It might be, but they need to sit flat on the glass.

Reactions: MVBERT

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How does the convex work under acceleration and at speed? Can you still see anything when its vibing?
Yup they actually work pretty good. I'm happy with them. For $5.99 you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does it help with mirror vibrations? I can't see from them while in motion.
If your mirror is loose or vibrating badly, I don't think these will help as they are attached to the mirror. I just reattached my mirror so I know it's not loose nor coming loose ever again. But I find there is alot less vibration at higher rpms :) The real idea behind these is to be able to see farther out in the lanes around you, and they work very well.

Reactions: f3nrir125

·
Registered
1,117 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These are the one's in the UK: Blind Spot Mirrors For Cars - BeskooHome Waterproof 360°Rotatable Convex Rear View Mirror For Universal Cars -2 Pack: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike They look exactly like yours including the rear face with the outer ring of adhesive.
They took 2 days to arrive, I have done what you did, I did not mount them with the ball and socket adjustable extension.
Nice. How do you like them so far ? I'm a big fan of being able to see more around me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts