MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first MV in my garage, and after purchasing many bikes over the years, I have to say that I'm extremely impressed with the "extras" that are included. No other bike I've purchased came with anything significant, other than the SE V-Rod, included was a nice CVO bike cover, and a costume jewelry ignition key.

My first pleasant surprise was the rear track stand that is included, yesterday a box arrived via UPS containing a small pad (where does this attach?), trickle charger, and a very, very nice Red & Silver MV Agusta Brutale bike cover.

Actual useful items (for me anyway), what a concept!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hmmm, I never got the pad, trickle charger nor did I get a cover.
What are you really SUPPOSED to get from the dealer?

·
Administrator
20,093 Posts
What does the pad look like? possibly for alternate battery installation?

I didn't get my cover (bastards) but the stand and trickle charger were included.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What does the pad look like? possibly for alternate battery installation?

I didn't get my cover (bastards) but the stand and trickle charger were included.
The pad is apparently a back pad (according to the MV parts catalog that was also in the box) for an F4, obviously a mistake.

The box of goodies was sent to me by my dealer, but it was an MV box and on top it says "Kit B4S 910 USA". I don't know if this is something they put together, or if it was simply forwarded to me by them. Regardless, I'm jazzed...the box contained a "special parts catalog", the pad, trickle charger, and one of the nicest and coolest looking bike covers I've seen. I looked through the catalog and saw it pictured in it, Red and Silver with MV Agusta on the side and the Brutale logo on the top near the rear...probably a spendy item.

·
Administrator
20,093 Posts
The cover should have come with mine...I bought one off another forum member. The catalog I got. Too bad most of that stuff is no longer available......yes, some nice stuff comes with an MV. Some dealers hold it back and sell it as extras. You bought your bike from an honest dealer.

Enjoy, just beware of "Carbon Sickness"....very costly to cure.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The cover should have come with mine...I bought one off another forum member. The catalog I got. Too bad most of that stuff is no longer available......yes, some nice stuff comes with an MV. Some dealers hold it back and sell it as extras. You bought your bike from an honest dealer.

Enjoy, just beware of "Carbon Sickness"....very costly to cure.
Yes, I'm impressed with my dealer (Fay Myers, Denver CO), they could have held everything back, and I'd have never known.

As far as "Carbon Sickness"...it has already began, big box of fun arrived from eMoto tonight (every item I ordered looks great, and arrived when promised). Lots of CF and assorted other items including the MV Corse full Ti exhaust system and Race ECU. :mouthwate

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice Stable

B,

I like your stable. I too have a V-Rod & a 910S. Both Great bikes!

G

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
The "pad" is for sticking in your britches. Just ask Randy. He wears one. Oooops, I forgot. His is for a unrinary tract malfunction. Sorry I "outed" you Randy. Poor old geezer.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I only got the rear stand and my bike was a brand new leftover. I guess my Dealer, Cliff's Cycle in Connecticut, ripped me off for the cover and catalog. It has been just over a year, so I guess it is too late to say something. Fucking scumbag Dealers....

Phil

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Yes, I'm impressed with my dealer (Fay Myers, Denver CO), they could have held everything back, and I'd have never known.

:mouthwate
strange they supply all these items with the bike but have no MV goodies what so ever through the back of there shop

checked out there gear department through the back and they did not have one MV item, perhaps they pass all the gear whith sales:naughty:

do they still have the CC sitting on display in the front of the shop?

and congrats on the new bike

·
Registered
351 Posts
I Got My 312r On May This Year, I Have The Rear Stand, Charger But No Cover, Do They All Come With Bike Cover

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Is this TRUTH about the extras????? I did get the stand but would have liked the cover and charger! If this is FACT then I am heading to my shop and asking some questions.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
do they still have the CC sitting on display in the front of the shop?

and congrats on the new bike
Yes they do, whatta bike...I stared, circled, scrutinized, and drooled for quite awhile...given the rarity of that bike, it was quite a thrill to see one, let alone get up and personal with it. A Denver auto dealer purchased it, but hasn't taken delivery yet, he's going to display it in his new BMW dealership when it's completed...what a shame...for display only.

And thanks for the congrats, love my new Brutale!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I Got My 312r On May This Year, I Have The Rear Stand, Charger But No Cover, Do They All Come With Bike Cover
I didn't know that they came with anything, but was pleasantly surprised what mine did come with. All I can say is, the box that everything came in said that it was an MV owners kit for a 910S Brutale.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is this TRUTH about the extras????? I did get the stand but would have liked the cover and charger! If this is FACT then I am heading to my shop and asking some questions.
I'd say that it's definately worth checking into, maybe it was my dealer just being customer friendly...dunno...regardless, I'm very happy. That's the nicest bike cover I've seen!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I only got the rear stand and my bike was a brand new leftover. I guess my Dealer, Cliff's Cycle in Connecticut, ripped me off for the cover and catalog. It has been just over a year, so I guess it is too late to say something. Fucking scumbag Dealers....

Phil
It's never too late!

·
Administrator
20,093 Posts
It is a big question....some people got covers, some didn't. The genuine MV Agusta box with the manuals, tool kit, battery tender, etc. that I received would have been about right size to hold a cover. Lot's of empty space. Randarosa got a cover.... I did get the catalog, but that's a mute point as most of the stuff is out of stock anyway.

I bought the cover and the grip covers from after I bought the bike.....Nowhere on MVAgusta USA's (or the factory's for that mater) web site do they say what comes with the bike.

What did you guy's in Europe get with your's????

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
dont rush out to get the charger it isnt worth the time and effort of picking it up

once you get it, all you will do with it, is throw it away in disgust.

but yes they should all come with stand.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts