MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there fellow MV riders...

I recently joined the ranks of MV ownership with a 2009 Brutale 1078RR. I love this thing.

Landed a job in Toronto and I need to move from Seattle - but the importation website (RIV) from the Gov of Canada shows no MV's are allowed to be imported...

Is there anyone out there with ideas, or experience importing MV into Canada?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
20,073 Posts
That may be out of date...MV now have dealers in Canada.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hello there fellow MV riders...

I recently joined the ranks of MV ownership with a 2009 Brutale 1078RR. I love this thing.

Landed a job in Toronto and I need to move from Seattle - but the importation website (RIV) from the Gov of Canada shows no MV's are allowed to be imported...

Is there anyone out there with ideas, or experience importing MV into Canada?

Thanks!
Hi

I moved back from LA and was thinking of bring back an MV two years ago and found out I could not. In order for any vehicle to be eligible it has to be on the RIV list. The only way to bring your bike into Canada would be to ship it disassembled and import it as a custom bike. While MV are now available they are not on the RIV list which makes it difficult to import any MV.

Based upon my research the RIV list is updated when the mfg informs the Canadian Border Agency that their 201 models meet the Canadian regulations. Let's I am wrong regarding past MV models and Tim from Motovan can help you out. Please let me know how it works out.

Drop me a line when you are settled in Toronto would be nice to have another MV Owner in Toronto close to me.

Richard

1 - 4 of 4 Posts