MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....what an adventure but after 2 weeks i finally got it. I ordered from Motorama in Italy and everything went really smooth and they sent out the suit just 2 days after they recieved my paypal payment. i called them ahead of time to make sure they had the suit in stock before i placed an order on their website and also to make sure that the place is credible.

so everything went well until TNT (shipping company) got involved where somebody put in a different zip code so the package went to baltimore instead of brooklyn. i caught the mistake while the package was held at the customs. but it wasnt forwarded corectly so they shipped it to baltimore. anyway they fixed it before it went out for delivery and rerouted it back to brooklyn. customs only took 3-4 days before it was released and i payed some import and duty taxes.

i'm really happy with the suit. the quality is top notch and level of protection is fantastic. the price was good too compared to the us price. also the suit is not availiable here. not sure if there are any in the country in this color.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
awesome super nice
so how much was it? if you don't mine asking

·
Registered
604 Posts
Wow... so beautiful. I would also be interested in $$ and contact info for the place... so they stock the entire Dianese line?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts