MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Friends,
I have to decide.In a few days I will have to take my important decision.
Buy "BRUTALE ITALIA"or not????
Do you prefer my "GLADIO FULL OPTIONALS 750 S"(FULL CARBON FIBER) or new "BRUTALE ITALIA 910 R"(WITHOUT CARBON FIBER)???????????????(6.000 euros more my Gladio)
I will be happy if all Forum's member give me your opinion.
Thanks in advance
Pier Luigi

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

·
Registered
645 Posts
Ive got the perfect solution for you my friend. You could get the Italia 910 R, put the stock bodywork back on the 750 and keep the Gladio bodywork. That way if you get tired of the Italia, you could put the Gladio bodywork on the 910 R and have the best of both worlds!

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
do you feel you are missing something with the 750? or is it just one looks better than the other to you? i've always thought the gladio was nice looking kit. i think the R is nice looking....better than F4. but it is a bunch more than 750 in terms of not just looks. GO! GO! GO!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I would go with the ITALIA, it must be heaven for you owning your dream bike and at the same time celebrate the win of the 2006 soccer world cup - FORZA ITALIA!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Tough call Pier, I would go with the Italia :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Are you serious?

That's not a tough decision! It doesn't matter what upgrades or modifications you do to your 750.... it'll never be a 910R(Italia for that matter).

I'd get rid of the 750 for the basic 910R!

These are just my thoughts and opinions.

Enjoy either one, or both...

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Pier,

Italia for sure. The Gladio Kit will be around for awhile but the Italia edition is very unique...Reminds of Diego's custom Brutale "Senna" bike. I'm also sure you can always add carbon parts to the Italia edition anyway.

http://www.mvf4.com/Newz/Tribute2Senna/tribute2senna.html

Maybe Italians will think you played on the National football team ;)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Dude! Get the Italia! Unique!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Tough decision! I would prefere the 910, but Gladio theme!!
And think about it..., you probably could never travel to France with that bike without having some graffity on it (and graffity would probably be the smalest case scenario)
Me personally, I wouldn't make such a big statement with a precious bike like the Brutale....it is like you driving with a "Real Madrid" sticker on your car through Barcelona...it is just asking for trouble.
It would be a cool bike to set in a museum or in the livingroom as a piece of art (if you have the extra change- I don't unfortunately)

·
Registered
281 Posts
If you were buying something regardless of your decision, I would struggle to choose. You have the Gladio, so I say you are good where you are...

·
Registered
181 Posts
I just wanted to let you guys know, I called about buying a Gladio kit for my bike and was told that it wasnt available. This was last week. The full Gladio kit was still available though, but I am just interested in the basic kit.
I like the Gladio kit and under normal circumstances, would advise you to stay with it. However, remembering how happy you got seeing the Italia bike, my advice would be to buy the Italia. Have the one that makes your pulse race faster. Definitely an emotional aspect to your decision. Good luck choosing.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts