MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may have been posted I tried a search didn't find what I was looking for. I purchased a used water pump assembly from a 02 f4750 and installed on my 07 1000r. Mounted up perfectly but seems a little hot still. Are the impellers the same or should I swap that out? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
This may have been posted I tried a search didn't find what I was looking for. I purchased a used water pump assembly from a 02 f4750 and installed on my 07 1000r. Mounted up perfectly but seems a little hot still. Are the impellers the same or should I swap that out? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

As Joe said...they are the same.

Check out my thread.....It shows comparison photographs of the standard water pump & impeller..,the 'upgraded' MV Agusta one & impeller ...,and the 'Design Corse' high output water pump...it's installation and result.
Hope this is of help...http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43995
Brian:)
-

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
messiahmv;

you have to change the impeller and the outer housing with the HO factory water pump

:drummer:

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts

Tell us why you did this in the first place if you don't mind ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts