MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
23RD ANNUAL IMOC RALLY

Sunday, September 10, 2006 The Italian Motorcycle Owner's Club 23rd Annual IMOC Rally 10am - 3pm
Hamilton Rod & Gun Club, Hamilton Road, Sturbridge, Massachusetts
This is America's oldest and longest running Italian Bike Meet.
Bimota is the featured marque.

Yeah, it kinda sucks as highway ride all the way, but cool little meet just for Italian bikes.

maybe a group ride, or just meet there??

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
John,

I wonder what important tid bit Fl. had to add here.

Italian bike meets are always chock full of fine bikes and good guys!

I looked at the map, have a clear day, but, it sure is a long ride from Phila., even using a trailer. Time may be spent better in the saddle on some country roads not yet gotten to down here this season.

I do think we should look for a group ride between Scranton and Syracuse late Sept-Oct. Between your trip and mine to the tracks, it may end up being tough to get anything together.

Lets discuss this possibility...Peter

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
ill be in NJ the next 3 weeks or work but i may have to make a trip home for this. I wont know until around the friday before if ill be able to attend :violin:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I may be able to make that meet as well...I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
279 Posts
M-where in NJ will u be working? Bringing your bike? Maybe we can squeak in a ride or two....

Matty said:
ill be in NJ the next 3 weeks or work but i may have to make a trip home for this. I wont know until around the friday before if ill be able to attend :violin:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
A good time had by all!
I got a little worried when i bought the last T-shirt, thought i`d get mugged for it. Sorry for the smudge on the group photo must have got some shmootz on the lenz

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
hey guys - sorry i didnt get over to the rally today -- was in Stockbridge last night and couldnt convince the rest of the posse to slab it for 90 mins eastbound then return. Pix look great!! Spent the day in upstate NY rippin up some nice country roads instead....

John, nice meeting you at Cliff's -- thanks for your guidance. RG3's await!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Thanks airfuel for the info on the event.It was a great day and huge amount of eye candy.Already have the date marked for next year hopefuly I can bump the MV #by 1.Good to meet some of the other guys from the sight also.Wish i could have stayed till the end it would have been nice just to listen to all those bike on there way out!
jeff

·
Registered
798 Posts
I thought it was pretty cool. There were at least 100 Ducati bikes and five lone MVs. I love the exclusivity of our bikes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts