MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put in the new water pump and engine ice and went on a nice long ride today...I'M SOLD!!!! The 312 has never run cooler! When I used to spend 50% of the ride making sure I didn't overheat, the temperature gauge started to blink once, after sitting at a stop light for about 5 mins it bumped up and then as soon as I started moving again it went right back down. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! Highly encourage this for anyone with an F4.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
sounds good but is this new factory upgrade (waterpump impeler) for all F4-1000 or just O7and up models ??? Anyone knows?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Put in the new water pump and engine ice and went on a nice long ride today...I'M SOLD!!!! The 312 has never run cooler! When I used to spend 50% of the ride making sure I didn't overheat, the temperature gauge started to blink once, after sitting at a stop light for about 5 mins it bumped up and then as soon as I started moving again it went right back down. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! Highly encourage this for anyone with an F4.
I'm confused. Did your 312 went up and blinking after or before the new impeller?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts