·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for info on a 2002 MV Diamante

ZCGAGFLJ62V00091

2002 Mv Agusta F4 750 EVO 2

Looks interesting. :conveyer:

Bike was last in SoCal, might have come out of Hawaii originally. Anyway, it's in my price range, and it looks pretty at first blush.

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And I've got a whole lot of pix that I could email to a list member if they are eminently knowledgeable and know what to look for...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi, may I ask what damage has the bike got? Was it identified from just the photos, or from some one who knew the bike. Brando

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Photos. Mismatched pait colors and such. If you are interested though, I'd be happy to email you the pix I have.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yes I noticed the belly pan was another shade, or maybe it was the side fairings that we're replaced. However is its just a case of paint, isn't it worth getting it checked out. Paint isn't going to cost a great deal. Or are you looking for one perfect from the get go?
And thanks but we already have enough MVs in our house. Good luck in your search for your perfect steed. :f4:Brando

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't mind if a bike isn't perfect as I'm competent to do a lot, but I want to see it in person before I spend $$$ if it isn't.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts