MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ed,

I heard that you are the man to talk to about getting F4 decals for an SPR. Let me know if you have them or know where I can get some. I'd be glad to work with you.

Thanks,

Thomas

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Is there more than one Ed Eskew? The one I know is a true gentleman, but I'm not sure I could handle more than one......:naughty:

·
Administrator
19,855 Posts
I actually got most of my SPR decals from my dealer.....European Motorsports aka Rider's Hill.

MV had them in stock and pricing was not unreasonable.

The big side panel decals I have came from Gary (another forum member) who had a couple of sets made when he was fixing up his SPR (the man has lots of MVs). He had an extra set when finished and I bought them.

That said, MV probably still has them (I didn't ask as I didn't need), or you can easily have them made.

Chuck (Silent Service) has some experience with this having made up Veltro decal masks in the past.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
i just ordered a set from startwintrading and they came very quickly, now is a good time to pull parts from the eurozone with the strength of the dollar being what it is. I'm about to start the restoration of my recovered stolen SPR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts