MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cool site and I see some familiar names. After my boss let me ride his SPR I was ruined. I love my 996 but I got it in my head that I had to have an F4 too. While talking to a customer who wanted a set of Dymag carbon wheels the other day, the subject of Italian bikes came up. He let me know that his friend had a 2003 F4 750 for sale that had been droped and that his friend needed cash. I could not resist. I made an offer and we closed the deal. The bike needs some work but I was wondering what I was going to do this winter. Now to talk the boss into producing some products for the bike.
Are there any Ohio owners here?

Chris Calovini
Sales and Marketing Manager
Cycle Cat/OnCycles divisions, Ideanamics LLC
614-577-8080 x 102
[email protected]

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Hello!

Congrats on your purchase! Seems that ohio is quiet here since there are no submissions from ohio in the registry-

Thanks for your history submission (http://mvagusta.net/history/49) - it is quite a read!

Good luck on your MV- do keep us updated on its progress and let us know if you will be producing parts for it :)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hey Chris, great history read, what a brand!
Good luck with the rebuild, what about before, during and after photos?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome. I will definately keep you posted as to my progress getting the company to build new products. Let me know what you all would be interested in. We already made a clipon system that Motowheels sells but you have to switch to GP reservoirs. I will try to get rearsets, a triple and a side stand for sure.
I can post pics of the restoration process. Is it better to post them in this thread or in one of the gallery sections.

Chris

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
What you can do is post your MV to the registry and keep updating it, while also keeping a thread here to announce updates with a link to your profile :)

The registry would be a great solution since you can post as many photos as you want (the progress) and you have text for history/comments as you progress!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts