1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
187 Posts
Have a safe rest of the trip, don't dream too much of your beauty and cocentrate on the road! :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Just think this time next week you will have loged at least 600 mi. on the 910R :drummer: Good luck and congrats :yo:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Spaldings driving so it's quiet for a while!!! :drummer: :stickpoke :guitarist

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
spalding12 said:
i surely hope so....
i'm going to ride 50 miles on friday..... then bring it back for an oil change
then ride another 100 or so.....
and 200 on saturday

at least..... that's the plan

Ooooooww have you ever heard of monkey but. These seats have a bad tendency of breaking in the rider :jsm: I like to wear pants that don`t streach (like jeans do) but I`m shure you have good rideing gear :moon:

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
The only thing I can't figure out, spalding, is why on earth you timed your family vacation to exactly coincide with the arrival of your new steed? Are into causing yourself pain? Does your family frequently have to shake you and call your name repeatedly to pull you back from daydreaming? Does your wife keep looking over at the speedo to realize you are doing 130 mph? I don't get it...I would have told the family the trip has been moved to NEXT YEAR!!! Maybe that is why I not only don't have five kids, but I am also not even married! No woman has yet to accept my addiction as acceptable! Oh well.

Almost there...

Have a safe roll home.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cdamb said:
spalding12 said:
i surely hope so....
i'm going to ride 50 miles on friday..... then bring it back for an oil change
then ride another 100 or so.....
and 200 on saturday

at least..... that's the plan

Ooooooww have you ever heard of monkey but. These seats have a bad tendency of breaking in the rider :jsm: I like to wear pants that don`t streach (like jeans do) but I`m shure you have good rideing gear :moon:
monkey butt.....
i've had it plenty of times....
150,000 miles of riding over the years will do that to you
i'm sure it'll kill me.....
but no worse than the 600 miles on my R1200GS..... the stock seat stinks on that one, too :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
twoeleven said:
The only thing I can't figure out, spalding, is why on earth you timed your family vacation to exactly coincide with the arrival of your new steed? Are into causing yourself pain? Does your family frequently have to shake you and call your name repeatedly to pull you back from daydreaming? Does your wife keep looking over at the speedo to realize you are doing 130 mph? I don't get it...I would have told the family the trip has been moved to NEXT YEAR!!! Maybe that is why I not only don't have five kids, but I am also not even married! No woman has yet to accept my addiction as acceptable! Oh well.

Almost there...

Have a safe roll home.

Griff
twoeleven
the luck of it all....
how horrible
well,
at least i'm getting home a day early.... and picking up the bike on friday instead of saturday

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts