MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive gone and done it now!! ive only gone and bought a 06 f41000 (red n silver) with 1600 miles on the clock!! hopefully ill be picking it up next week (mon) . i think its gonna be a long winter now till i can ride my dream bike in spring . ive never been one to wish time away but now well!! this has been a dream of mine since i was a kid when i was with my father on liverpool docks waiting for the ferry to go to the isle of man tt.we were walking down the row of bikes waiting to get their tanks pumped out when we came across an mv 750 sports america!! we had never seen one before and my father asked the owner if i could sit on the red velvet looking seat , he said yes of course and then proceeded to start it up for us!!! bliss!! well ever since then ive folowed mv throught the ago years to phil read n franco bonera and was at the last race(i think) in england when read raced against a very young ron haslam (who won both races) . ill never forget the roar in the pits when the factory mechanics fired her up , well im making my dream come true , i never really thought i would, im soooooooo happy !!!!! :heart:

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Cool and congrats :drummer:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
CONGRATS!!!!!! :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo:

I'm really happy to know you got it. :)
The best of luck with it and don't forget to post pics and let us know about your impressions. :smoking:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congratulations

Well done and congratulations on the new purchase.
(Guess that means you sorted the insurance thing out) :)

Looks like winter is only set to last a week here so you never know how near spring is.

Best regards,
Bob....

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
you think your happy now..........wait til you get the thing, open that garage door up and tear through the twisties mate. then you realise why these bikes are a little bit more pricey & loved by so many!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations.

Enjoy your new bike and ride it in good health.

Don't forget to post pics of the bike and your big :) after you get it.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice one matey. Did you buy private or from a dealer? :)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks bob but i aint sorted insurance just yet lol ive actually bought it from a car and bike dealer in lancs who is taking my 750 k4 in p/ex. im overwhelmed by the congrats on this site just wish you all lived nearer, just think of the fun with all the mvs flying down the road lol stroll on mon !!

·
Registered
200 Posts
congrats and I loved your story of MV adoration! I know what you're feeling I'm picking up a 2004 F4 750 next week, I can't stop looking at the photos that sold me on the bike in the first place, my god such a beautiful machine, gorgeous design, briliant engineering, superlative finish, it really feels like I'm (we're!) getting a piece of something rare and special.

I was also delighted to hear that MV will be represented by Martin Finnegan, a fellow Irishman, in the Isle of Man TT (superstock). It feels like a great time to get involved in a great marque.

looking forward to hearing your first thoughts
when you get it in your garage!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts