MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in need of a bit of information before I decide to pick up a b4. If any of y'all would measure the distance between the right side of the chain and the left edge of the rear brake rotor? It would help me in deciding if this bike will work for me.

·
Super Moderator
22,356 Posts
I'm going with post #2...WHY?

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
What's wrong with you people, try reading, and be a little optimistic thinking outside the box.
The guy obviously wants to ride at very high altitude (Pikes Peak maybe, or higher ?), and using an electric motor to help regain lost power is obviously an option he's thinking about.
Not something I would do (I'd rather op for a turbo), but might be interesting to see never the less.

Carry on mate, and give us some more info if you could.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Foowee first welcome to the forum! Have you thought of adding rocket booster?

Dons whats wrong with me ? Obviously a lot! the simple question is what's not. LOL

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Donsy wins. Power adders are only allowed on bikes for one year, if you have a name. They are encouraging electric and it doesn't slow down with altitude. I was modifying a sportbike in this fashion, but their rulebook change requires a one piece handle bar from the factory. A b4 might be the solution...

Eddypro, thank you for the measurement.

Donsy, thank you for the open mind.

Lefin, thank you for the hospitality.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts