MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am leaving the UK on Tuesday and heading to Spain . Port of Entry Santander...destination Gibraltar....:f4:

Any Spanish guys out there give me a pm as I will enjoy meeting up for a beer..err Cervesa ..I'll have to work on that :naughty:

joe

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe, if by any chance you pass north Portugal, and want to have a Cerveja, you´re welcome :) (again)
Hi Rui,

Thank you !

Shoot ! The planned routing is Santander and due south to Gibraltar and the south Spain Mountains.

It is all weather dependant as too hot and we may head out West again towards you...If it were just me on my own I would come over your way Rui to be sociable...and the roads are amazing ...:f4:

I am just going to have to come back across and head into Portugal again and meet you !...

Catch you later,

Joe

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Who goes to Spain in the late spring? That's like asking who visits New England in the winter.

Oh, wait...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hi Rui,

Thank you !

Shoot ! The planned routing is Santander and due south to Gibraltar and the south Spain Mountains.

It is all weather dependant as too hot and we may head out West again towards you...If it were just me on my own I would come over your way Rui to be sociable...and the roads are amazing ...:f4:

I am just going to have to come back across and head into Portugal again and meet you !...

Catch you later,

Joe
Joe, it´ll be my honour.

Abraço,

Rui.

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who goes to Spain in the late spring? That's like asking who visits New England in the winter.

Oh, wait...
Carl...Spain is the most perfectest motorcycling paradise in the known universe : )

and you know what I am drawn back to New England lol:smoking:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts