MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today i was looking for a cheap deck for my car.
and i got distracted well, to my surprise i saw a MV senna on the game kicking everyones Behind. the funny thing about the whole thing is he pulled his hand up and welcomed any racers,so if you have xbox THIS game you must buy.

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
I feel like someone on the board had something to do with that Senna being on the game, but i could be taking my crazy pills again! :koolaid:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
i'm a gamer, but not a fan of PGR. my buddy just bought Moto GP 2007 and we've been playing it all afternoon (the weather sucked this weekend :lightning ). not too bad! very fast paced, but has it's quirks. on another note (if there are any other gamers on here), we also just beat Halo 3 on Legendary mode. woo hoo little 5 second clip of alternate ending for all that time and effort (13+ hours of total gameplay). pshhh. :jerkoff: (yes, i'm a nerd. get over it. :nerd: )

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
yea wasnt a fan of the halo ending... felt like I had been cheated. Now we are playing multiplayer and also going back through on legendary trying to get the achievements for multi levels, and skulls.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Ok, my Christmas list is now full

XBOX 360
TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED (Tamburini)
PROJECT GOTHAM RACING (Senna)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Not just the Senna there

BSA Gold Star DBD34
Buell RR 1200
Honda RC161
Norton 500 Manx
Ducati Paul Smart 1000 LE
Triumph Speed Triple
MTT Turbine Superbike
Honda NR750
Suzuki GSX-R600
Yamaha YZF-R6
MV Augusta Brutale 910 R
Harley Davidson VR-1000
Honda CBR600RR
Ducati 998
Ducati Monster S4RS Testastretta
Ducati 999R Xerox
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14
BMW K1200R
MV Augusta F4 Senna
Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa Ltd
Suzuki GSX-R1000

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Dova80 said:
Oh my xbox live gamer tag is Dova80
i'll look you up whenever i decide to get back on Live. :yo:

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
J_Spec said:
i'll look you up whenever i decide to get back on Live. :yo:

Word! Halo 3 has been the choice lately, if you enjoy 1st person shooters I would recommend Bioshock. One hell of a good game. No multi player on it, but the story is awesome!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
i'll look into it. i've heard good things. it's been hard to find good FPS games since Halo has been killing everything. have you played Gears of War?

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
J_Spec said:
i'll look into it. i've heard good things. it's been hard to find good FPS games since Halo has been killing everything. have you played Gears of War?
Gears is a great game loads of fun,but the game is to short.. a friend and myself can run through it on hardcore in an afternoon. I love the game its awesome but just to short. I didnt get into the mulitplayer of gears either.... just the campaign. I look forward to seeing the second installment of gears. In the words of cole train "WOO! YA SUCKA! THIS MY KINDA SHIT!"

Bioshock is a great game for a single player. I think it is better than halo on the campaign. But to me halo is online with a campaign thrown in.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
Not just the Senna there

BSA Gold Star DBD34
Buell RR 1200
Honda RC161
Norton 500 Manx
Ducati Paul Smart 1000 LE
Triumph Speed Triple
MTT Turbine Superbike
Honda NR750
Suzuki GSX-R600
Yamaha YZF-R6
MV Augusta Brutale 910 R
Harley Davidson VR-1000
Honda CBR600RR
Ducati 998
Ducati Monster S4RS Testastretta
Ducati 999R Xerox
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14
BMW K1200R
MV Augusta F4 Senna
Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa Ltd
Suzuki GSX-R1000
woot! That's alot of GOOD bikes on that list, not just the general sportbike crap....wow...I may just buy an xBox for this game... :f4:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
I figured I'd ask this on this thread instead of making a new one, or reviving a dead one.

In Test Drive Unlimited for XBOX 360, is it possible to change the color of the Tamburini? Also, I understand that the Zonda roadster doesn't come in the game, only certain people got it, are there any ways to obtain one? Finally, are the Zondas available in the carbon fiber finish?

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oicdn said:
woot! That's alot of GOOD bikes on that list, not just the general sportbike crap....wow...I may just buy an xBox for this game... :f4:

If your gonna buy the system just cause this game, Buy Tourist torphy for PS2
has F4 1000s in Blue/ or tradional red Plus has WAY MORE bikes

I bought it cause the RSV R was in it, plus you can get a Brute :f4:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts