MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bikes would you have?

If you were going to collect one of each of his designs, I mean.

I know of 5.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
i'd be after
-oro
-spr
-mamba
-tambo
-sienna
-veltro strada & piste
-cc

is that what you mean CAG or do you mean try to collect all of the tambo's out there (gotta catch em all!)

·
Registered
124 Posts
All depends if you include the early Bimotas aswell. My knowledge is patchy at best so far as the early Bimota days are concerned. Think I would like to have the following parked in the garage:
Bimota HB1
Bimota KB1
Ducati Paso
Ducati 998
Cagiva Mito
MV F4 Tambo, CC or veltro, (be happy with any)
MV Brutale

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I mean one of each design. One F4, one Brutale, one 916/748/996/998, one Paso (ugh), one mito etc.

07F41000 has the idea, so it looks like 6 bikes?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Bimota- SB2
1995 916
F4 Tamburini
Brutale - Starfighter Titanium

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Tamburini designs

I mean one of each design. One F4, one Brutale, one 916/748/996/998, one Paso (ugh), one mito etc.
Carl,

Easy there with the Paso bashing! As you already know, I have 3 Pasos in my garage. Don't make me explain, (again!), why the 907ie is one of the most important motorcycles ever designed.

Anyway, I'd have:

Ducati 907ie (Red)
Ducati 916 (Red)
Ducati 996 (Red)
Ducati 998 (Yellow)
MV Agusta F41000R (Red/Silver)
Cagiva Mito 125

Elton

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
If money wasn't an issue, I'd dream of having them all. Every design that came out of his hands is a timeless work of art!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Similar tastes,

Paso 907ie Blue (My second Ducati, my first was the Paso 750)

916 Senna (still looks cool today, as does the MV Senna)

998 SPS (a VERY angry, rare and total future classic)

Tambo ( 'nuf said )

Brutale Italia (IF I bought a Brutale, it should be the one that screams Cafe cruiser)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Two Tambo's (one to ride, one for art in the lounge), a veltro for the track and my humble old 1000S, I don't want to part with her.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
What about the KB2 special. It was built by Tamburini himself (frame #001). It is the only Bimota with Tamburini's signature on the bike (saddle and fork plate).

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What about the KB2 special. It was built by Tamburini himself (frame #001). It is the only Bimota with Tamburini's signature on the bike (saddle and fork plate).
That would be very cool.

I really like the Bimota HB 1. Are there any of these around? Would it be easier to find a complete bike or just the frame?

So the consensus is that if I had the following bikes, that would be one example of each Tamburini Design?

Bimota HB1
Cagiva Mito
Ducati Passo
Ducati 748R
MV Agusta 750 SPR
MV Agusta Brutale 910R

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
So the consensus is that if I had the following bikes, that would be one example of each Tamburini Design?

Bimota HB1
Cagiva Mito
Ducati Passo
Ducati 748R
MV Agusta 750 SPR
MV Agusta Brutale 910R
Carl, are you getting ready to start/finish your collection? :mouthwate

·
King of Bling
9,822 Posts
Two Tambo's (one to ride, one for art in the lounge), a veltro for the track and my humble old 1000S, I don't want to part with her.
Now who would be mad enough to keep a bike in their lounge, let alone a Tambo... Well I've never heard of such a silly idea :stickpoke:rolleyes:

I have the best two; not bothered about the rest.

bc
Really ? ;):laughing:

Are both you guys coming along to the July MV meet ?

PS: Sorry CAG.. back to your thread...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts