·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Brutale.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
airfuel said:
Lets see this question in the F4 section.........

haha...there's a point....

·
Registered
82 Posts
What about an F4 1000 Brutale , the front from a brutale, the back and power of an F4, :yo:

I am thinking about trading the F41000S in for a 910R ( 910R just so cool)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
MV monkey said:
What about an F4 1000 Brutale , the front from a brutale, the back and power of an F4, :yo:
well.....
now THAT would be a DREAM COME TRUE

honestly, the Brutale has all the power i want or need 99% of the time
and the UPright riding position is just PERFECT for me 44 year old, overweight body.

i can ride ALL DAY... and come home feeling like i want to get up the next day and do it all over again.

on an F4.... of course i'd want to ride the next day..... but, i'm not sure i COULD... if you know what i mean :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeah, I would side with spalding... it really depends on the kind of riding you intend to do. The f4 is the the most beautiful bike on the road IMHO, but is a bitch to ride in the city. If you need even a little practicality in your ride, go with the Brut. If all you want to do is canyon carving and track days, go with the f4. Either way, you can't go wrong!!! :f4:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Everytime I see an F4, i cant help but admire them. But after spending some time with one, I would keep the Brutale. Maybe in the distant future I would add an F4 to my collection, but not at the cost of the Brutale.

·
Registered
922 Posts
odonata said:
F4.

1 of the reason is with the wide bars and high mirrors, it's harder to split lanes with the brutale.
Yay, F4 finally gets a vote. The lane splitting reason is a bit lame though, don't you think, odonata? Give us a proper one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts