MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It might look a little bit like this!! After my 910R I thought I'd do the same to my 1090RR, once again full respray and re-worked forks with titanium nitride sliders, all paint was done by MPR in Sunshine Victoria and the decals were done once again by Collideascope in Sydney, decals are all my design in the fact I have combined them together not that i actually designed them I'm not that good!! Also the tank line is from Alka and as promised I have put his name on the side although I hope you dont mind me playing around with your logo a little!! The seat was going to be the same but we ended changing it few times before we got the lines we wanted, there are queue's from the 2013 Brutes but one of my favourite parts is the whole tail unit, looks much better in the flesh than in the pics as usual.

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Wow, by far the most beautiful Brutale i have ever seen!
Think i might make a poster of it for the garage.... :yo:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers guy's, much appreciated, iBike if you make a poster for your garage a) i wan to see and b) can I have one!!! I may have to take some more pictures to try and get some of the angles and definition better.

James

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Beautiful! :mouthwate :yo:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Cheers guy's, much appreciated, iBike if you make a poster for your garage a) i wan to see and b) can I have one!!! I may have to take some more pictures to try and get some of the angles and definition better.

James
Geez, that's lovely...:yo:

More pics please....:smoking:

·
King of Bling
9,825 Posts
Nice job James .. Not over the top and tastefully done..

Congrats mate ! :yo:

PS: I might ask you to get me a custom F4 headstock plaque made up when I get round to doing my F4 Superleggera project.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Wow, what a splendid bike, and d*mn, could have seen it (maybe) in the real two weeks ago when i visited Sydney. Didn't see to many bikes though... [Balmain area]

·
Registered
742 Posts
I saw the Alka Design decal on the side. Did Alex design this for you?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Very classy job James looks like a hi end factory job, I had used your previous (910R) and Cdamb's (1078RR) designs as inspiration to come up with something close, but different, to similarly personalise my 1078RR. Hopefully you both see that as the ultimate compliment. Most interested in your Exhaust system, I recall one of your previous posts mentioned polishing them, if you don't mind me asking what base system did you use and how much rework is required to get that finish?
Really nice execution, love seeing this sort of stuff.
Rick

1 - 20 of 39 Posts