MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guy's some of you ride them as much as you can and other look at them for as long as they can so if you MV was a women who would she be and why??:naughty:

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
Hilarious!!! i laughed out loud and people in my office looked at me funny!

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
Here is what i would pick for an F4...a little top heavy compared to the Brute!!:mouthwate:mouthwate:jsm::jsm:

Attachments

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
i guess the Brute guys are satisfied with the picture already posted!

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
I can see this turning into a NSFW thread soon.... :stickpoke

:yo:

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
is that a dare, or a promise?!?! haha

·
Registered
488 Posts
Remember.. Brutes are Naked

You got it wrong F4 women would be wearing heavy coats and overheating. Unlike the brutale women see example below

Attachments

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
You got it wrong F4 women would be wearing heavy coats and overheating. Unlike the brutale women see example below
I'm not much for fake add-ons (aka enlargments) I'd rather have a natural body style like the first pic posted by Matt :naughty:

·
Administrator
20,396 Posts
My Gina has been and is a beautiful Italian woman from the beginning :love:.....in my mind she (my Brutale) is the Gina in the photo below, although the real life Gina (the actual woman in that photo who I named my Brutale after) is much older now.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,388 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I dont know Josh I was not a fan of enlargements some aftermarket upgrades. But then you get them put them on and well lets just say they always look amazing and help things function much better.

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
I dont know Josh I was not a fan of enlargements some aftermarket upgrades. But then you get them put them on and well lets just say they always look amazing and help things function much better.
well said!!:yo:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts