MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Quite a good commercial for opening up motorcycle awareness and slow down. HOWEVER there SHOULD be more about motorcycle awareness for those in cages.. I have seen one good one where a driver pulls out into an oncoming biker. Think that was a good wakeup call..

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ten~39 said:
A 2 minute federally-funded commercial? :wtf:

It seems the UK government actually has concern for moto casualties. :idea:

Strange concept to us 'merican riders. :cool:
believe me....
if 1/2 of washington insiders didn't ride a Harley.... the congress would have outlawed motorcycles years ago.

some of you can make fun of Harleys..... but, we ought to be thankful that so many are on the road.... in the hands of folks who make laws in this country.... like it or not

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
822 Posts
now, correct me if I am wrong, but if he had been traveling at a twice that speed his lines would have been all differnet and the obstacles may not have even been there! This is why I always ride with a stuffed Wookie on my back seat.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
That was fantastic...forwarding now to my riding eggheads.

·
Registered
473 Posts
how the hell did somebody produce a video on my location without my knowledge? That is exactly my day by day!!!

Just someone add the signals for that video production!!!!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Life would be boring...

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
The UK had pretty good motorcycle awareness ads. Some were much more sobering with situations of cages not seeing the bike and then hitting one.... i'm sure its out there on youtube somewhere.... may try to look later.

-colin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts