MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took ownership of a 2006 910 S in the fall of 2012. I made a few upprades including the fuel connectors. While I did this I replaced the fuel lines both inside and outside the tank, replaced the filter and O-rings etc.
It worked lika a charm last season. But yesterday I Went for the frist ride of the season. The weather was beutiful and I meet up with some friends and decided to take a bit of b-road riding. One of My closest friends did not make it on Time so he tried to catch up with us. After a few hours of riding I experienced some delay i the throttle response, not much at first I thought I was imagine it. But then I start provocing the throttle and then it was quite apparent. Finally It lost all it's power and stalled. Of Course it was at the furthest point from home. I told My riding buddies to continue, and called My friend who was now closing in on us. He appered after a few minutes and we went back to his house on his bike and picked up his car and trailer. After a few hours My beast was back home. Opening up the tank it was very clear what has happend. My brand new fuel hose inside the tank between the pump and filter was slit. fortunatly I had saved the OEM ones so I quickly replaced them. So this morning My beuty was back on the road!:yo:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts