MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

Monday 6th November I'll start from Roma to Philadelphia.
I'll be in Florida for testing the 8th and 9th of November, but still don't know in wich track.

The team have take the track for the 2 days so... I don't know if it is open door... I'll ask to the team if I can tell you the track. :)

Hope to see you there and... hope to be able to let you know where! ;)

Hear you soon!

Luca

P.S.: ROCK!!!! :):):)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Good to know, Luca.
Thansk for keeping us updated and good luck for the tests :yo: :yo:

BTW, can't you take one more MV in the plane and get me a free place for testing with your team :naughty: :naughty: :toothless (j/k ;) )

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Awesome news! Hope you have a blast, and hopefully some of our members over there can join and take some photos :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
i would LOVE to photograph you on the track as i love photography as well

Equipment List
Nikon D200, MB-D200 Multi-Power Battery Pack, AF 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S DX, AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D, 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro, AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D, 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor ED-IF, Nikon TC-14EII AF-S, SB-800 Speedlight, MC-36 Multi-Function Remote, Gitzo G-1410 Pro Studex Legs, Gitzo G-1570M Magnesium low profile head, Lowepro CompuTrekker Plus AW bag

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I don't care which track you're going to...I'll be there, just let me know which one. Oh...can you bring some team/crew shirts??? I would love to have one as a momento of your visit...not to mention have a badass shirt!!!!

Let us know which track....and, you can bet I'm bringing a part of my bike (or something) for you to autograph!!!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
^ That's exactly what it's ment to do, lol. I'll be pretty easy to spot, my shirt will have that monkey on the back....and I might not be driving my bike as it depends on if my tires arrive or not....

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
pigiolino said:
GRANDE!
Ti faccio i miei piu' grandi AUGURI per un buon Test!!
Grande Luca,Tanti occhi sono puntati su di Te.........Sai a cosa mi riferisco...
Comunque non abbiamo dubbi,Tutti sappiamo che sei forte,aggressivo e spettacolare!
In bocca al lupo campione!
Pier Luigi
In culo alla balena!

·
Registered
150 Posts
skaluca said:
Hi guys,
Monday 6th November I'll start from Roma to Philadelphia.
I'll be in Florida for testing the 8th and 9th of November, but still don't know in wich track.
In culo alla balena, Luca, and let us Know about results and your next season! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts