MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly i am up here in canada waiting for our gov't to allow MV's into the country. Just checking to see if anyone knows if it's legal yet. I heard rumors that it may happen in time to import the 07's. and believe it or not that's exactly what i want. an 07 F4 1000. my dream bike. currently i own an 05 aprilia RSVR, an 05 GSXR 1000 and race an 06 GSXR 600. any info on the importing of the MV's is appreciated. I have already read the thread's from past. thanks and hope to meet some of you with my own MV one day soon. heres my current italian baby...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Dmartin,
Welcome to the forum and I hope you're aboard an MV soon enough! Your Mille is a beauty. I always hoped Cagiva would integrate the rear turn signals into the tailsection as on your bike. It seems easy enough IMHO.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome DMartin.
This past summer, at the Sport Bikes NW show in Alkai Seattle (fund raising event), I saw an F4 with BC plate. Didn't get to talk with the guy, but apparently he was down here for the event, as his wind shield was covered with bugs...so there's a way especially when there's a will! :conveyer:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Is it possible to buy one here and put a Canadian tag on it?

Sweet bike.... here's mine:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kamranmarashi said:
Welcome DMartin.
This past summer, at the Sport Bikes NW show in Alkai Seattle (fund raising event), I saw an F4 with BC plate. Didn't get to talk with the guy, but apparently he was down here for the event, as his wind shield was covered with bugs...so there's a way especially when there's a will! :conveyer:
yes that was a friend of mine actually. He will help me get one when the time is right.

I saw an older silver one at the desmo northwest show last week. not my fave colour scheme but still those classic lines...

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice factory Aprilia!! I have a set of gold marchesinis just waiting for a sprocket to go onto mine.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
drmasis said:
Dmartin,
Welcome to the forum and I hope you're aboard an MV soon enough! Your Mille is a beauty. I always hoped Cagiva would integrate the rear turn signals into the tailsection as on your bike. It seems easy enough IMHO.

Thank you. it is an appetizer i am sure. DUC and MV to come LOL!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts