MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here in central Virginia its 17 degrees as I type this. Been so cold for a hat seems like forever. Thinking about loading up and heading south for a few days. Anyone down south wanna loan me a sofa for a night or two? Ill provide the steaks and grey goose. Lol

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Will be 70 hear on Tuesday.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for rubbing it in Andrew. Lol. Hope u get to enjoy a few miles this week. Where abouts in SC are you?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
He's near Spartanburg.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Its balmy in New Orleans right now, 70's.:brutale:

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Thanks for rubbing it in Andrew. Lol. Hope u get to enjoy a few miles this week. Where abouts in SC are you?
It would be nice but I have both bikes down at the time and work is on the crazy side.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love New Orleans. Been there a few times. Halloween on Bourbon St was off the hook.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I love New Orleans. Been there a few times. Halloween on Bourbon St was off the hook.

I have my Brute in the French Quarter many times. Pisses the Harley crowd off because they look at my bike and oogle, but not theirs. Im actually out in the Gulf right now on a rig.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
You could come down here, but Tuesday seems like it's got to be the only day that it'll be nice and I have to work that day. Still more than welcome to crash on the couch on Monday night and ride the ride on the next day.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts