MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all go down to Daytona for the start of the SuperBike series and put all our MVs in a line as a tribute to the Agusta entrants...........

·
Registered
236 Posts
A cross country on the MV would be pretty awesome, definitely hero status in most people's book. I will be down from TN. Curious what type of support MV will bring, if they could put together the same display from mid ohio it would certainly be impressive.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
anybody that's done 400 or more miles in one day on an F4, and enjoys it, is SUPERMAN.

personally, i did a little over 600, and it was the most painful experience on a bike in my life. never again. next time, i'm taking an FJR1300.

hats off to you iron-butt F4 riders. you are my heros.

alex

·
Registered
645 Posts
Sombody put this together! I will be there, but its gotta be a planned meet, not just "hey, I'll be there" and then Im the only one there! Can we get our own "spot" like ducati island at laguna or corvette coral at road america? That would be great! I know a few of you have some connections at MV and Ferracci, Lets do it!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So, who has some MV pull that can set this up? We want our own paddock.....don't we?

·
Registered
409 Posts
i asked that question a few weeks ago , the best that came out of it was to try to hook with the ducati tent . ferracci should set something up to help out mv . there needs to be a mv booth

1 - 14 of 14 Posts