MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok - not literally stole one. I bought one at an excellent price.

There have been a few nice examples in the SF bay area lately, from a '07 910R, '09 1078RR, '10 1090RR, and a new '12 1090RR heavily discounted. The '12 1090RR is in the red/silver color I love, and it's a decent price, but it's more than I wanted to spend.

The other bikes were overpriced by quite a bit, although I got the feeling that the 1078RR could eventually be purchased for a decent price (asking $10.5K at the moment).

Then a '11 1090RR comes up for sale. It's the charcoal/silver with red frame that is very striking. 1800 miles. One owner, and he needs the cash now. He'd been trying to sell it off and on for a year. I basically bought it close to KBB trade-in value.

OH MY DOG is this thing a riot! It's easy enough to ride slowly as long as you are precise with your wrist. I haven't built up the courage to get beyond 8K yet, but I"m getting there!

I'll post up better pictures as I take them, but here's a pic of it on the trailer after I picked it up.

-steve

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
251 Posts
She's a beauty Steve. Welcome aboard.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Did you buy that from Randy?
I see it still has his training wheels attached........

Wakka, wakka, wakka.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you buy that from Randy?
I see it still has his training wheels attached........

Wakka, wakka, wakka.
Funny you say that. I was planning on a making it a trike conversion. :ahhh:

Here's a few more pics. Will I ever get tired of looking at this bike? Man is she gorgeous!

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Congrats on the purchase.
Good to see that the bike has really passionate owner.
Enjoy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts